Thursday 22 November 2012

Blog sale update! More items added.


I have way too much makeup and it's making me stressed looking at it as I know that I don't use it all. So I've decided to do a blog sale to sell some of it.

This sale is open to everyone. Keep in mind though that international shipping can be expensive.

The rules of the sale are:

1. Leave a comment saying what you want and I'll give you a shipping quote. Depending on what you want, shipping will probably be about $6 (more or less - it can cost as little as $2)
2. First come, first serve.
3. I am not responsible for lost or damaged mail. I'll pack everything with bubble wrap and it can be sent by registered mail for an extra $3. If you order a few things, I'll register it for no charge.
4. You can pay by paypal or bank deposit.
5. Sales are final and I don't accept returns.
6. While I tried my best to capture the true colours, I suggest you look online for swatches.

For people in Sydney, we can organise a free pickup :)

Blog Sale:

1. Bourjois flower perfection translucent loose powder (opened but new) $12



2. Innoxa Sheer Blush in Rose $6 - Swatched twice

Innoxa Sheer Blush in Rose

Innoxa Sheer Blush in Rose

Mirror and brush in bottom compartment
3. Benefit Bad Gal Lash mascara $20 - brand new in box.



4. Benefit Benetint $18 - decanted about 10% off it. Usage shown. (SOLD)



5. 1 x Benefit Porefessional (brand new in box) $35 (Pending)
    1 x Benefit Porefessional (used once) $30


6. Lipsticks - various pricing

Left to Right: MUA, Savvy, Estee Lauder

- MUA in shade 6. Swatched once. $2
- Savvy in Guava. Swatched once and has a nick in it due to it bumping against the lid. $2
- Estee Lauder in Rose Petal. Used 2-3 times. $4


7. Lipsticks - various pricing

Left to right: Estee Lauder, Rimmel, Maybelline
- Estee Lauder (already priced above)
- Rimmel in Asia. Swatched once. $4
- Maybelline in 135 Make me pink. Swatched once. $3

8. Estee Lauder lip gloss (used once) $4
Colours in the picture is a bit off. The left hand side is a baby pink gloss and the one on the right hand side is a darkish purply red with gold shimmer in it.


9. Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant $50 - Brand new in box (full sized)


10. Bourjois blushes in Rose D'or and Rose Frisson:
Rose Frisson (brand new): $10
Rose D'or (swatched once): $6


11. Murad Clarifying Cleanser (brand new) 60mL - $5




If you're buying a few items, I'm open for negotiation on the prices :)

I'll also throw in lots of samples :)

7 comments:

  1. Can I have the Benetint?
    jaciwalker@live.com

    Also, check out my Australia Post guide: http://jaciwalker.blogspot.com.au/2012/10/auspost-postage-helpguide.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your guide. I've actually read it before and I will always only charge what it costs me to send a package (never more). I'll shoot you an email now about the benetint.

      Delete
  2. Argh. I'd love to buy The POREfessional 'cos it's my faovurite, but I'm doing Project Pan so I can't. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can I entice you with lots of samples? :) I just received about 30 perfume and skin care samples that I'm giving away with sales! :)

      Delete
    2. Arghhh, Jen! That's so cruel. I actually think I might get the full tube for $35.00! I mean, it's a product I swear by and I just won't use it until I finish my Project Pan. I'm saving myself money by not placing a whole Benefit order so, when you think about it, my bank account should be thanking me. See how I'm trying to justify it? Ahaha!

      My email's dontstopbuying@hotmail.com :)

      Even though I have drawers full of samples, the thought of more excites me! I think I'm more curious about what they'll be. :P

      Delete
    3. I sent you an email :)

      I'll make sure to throw in lots of samples :P

      Delete
  3. Hi, I don't do follow for follows sorry! Maybe if you actually read my blog...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...