Wednesday 27 February 2013

I'm back from my holiday!


I've been away on holidays which is why there's been a lack of posts on my blog. I went with some friends down to Jervis Bay which is about 2.5 hours south of Sydney and we had an amazing time going to the beaches and hanging out in the beach house.

I don't have any reviews typed up yet as I haven't taken any photos recently so I thought that I'd share some photos of my holiday with you and also of a really special present that my boyfriend bought for me :)

My boyfriend really hates makeup and he equally hates that I buy so much of it so when I wanted the LORAC pro palette, he said that he'd never buy me makeup but that he'd get me anything else that I wanted (he didn't know what to get me for my birthday last year so this is kind of like a late present). I'd been wanting the Tiffany pearl stud earrings for awhile so we went to the city to buy them but on the way, we popped into Chanel to look at their earrings and I fell in love with a pair from the current collection so we decided to get them instead. I feel sooo guilty as the earrings were way overpriced for what they are but I totally don't regret giving up the LORAC pro palette for them :P

Chanel earrings
Anyway, onto the holiday photos... I'm not in many of them as there were other people in all of the photos that I was in and I didn't think that they'd appreciate having their face plastered all over my blog :P

And for people who don't live in Australia, we don't have kangaroos in our backyard (well not in the metropolitan area at least!) but the people in Jervis Bay have them in their front yards! We came across some in the neighbours front yard but I can't find the photos :(

But I do have photos of the beaches which were amazing! The sand was so white and the water was so clear that you can see right through it and see the sand bed. The beaches are also really quiet unlike most of the beaches in Sydney which get really busy on hot days.


Caves Beach

Caves Beach

Hyam's Beach

Hyam's Beach


Dinner on the first night :)

Groceries for the first 2 days!

Halfway through our trip, we woke up really early in the morning to go to a lake to do stand up paddle boarding. It's basically like kayaking on a surfboard.

Stand up paddle boarding!
On our way back home, we saw a really cute self-serve Fudge & Toffee fridge on the top of a mountain in Kangaroo Valley. We had to stop and buy some :P

Self service Fudge & Toffee fridge

Self service Fudge & Toffee fridge

And that's it :) It was a really relaxing holiday but now I'm back in the real world! I'm looking forward to planning my next holiday!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great holiday. I love Jervis Bay. I used to go camping there all the time with my parents, and now my friend's parents have a holiday house at Hyams Beach that we visit a lot too. Such a lovely place (and so many kangaroos!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to go to Jervis Bay when I was a kid! Sounds like a lovely relaxing time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you're back!
    Those Chanel earrings look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved that you got Chanel earrings cause he didnt want to buy you makeup! You go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you had a great holiday!

    Love the Chanel earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELCOME BACKKK!! I feel like toffee and fudge now...

    P.S. Still jelly of your Chanel earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seems like you had a great holiday dear! I am in-love with the Chanel earrings! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love the beach pics

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...