Thursday 15 August 2013

Priceline Haul using vouchers :)

I can never resist a Priceline sale and I was itching to go buy stuff today so my boyfriend and I went shopping before lunch today :) I said a few weeks back that I would stop doing haul posts as they're not really all that interesting without swatches and stuff but I couldn't resist posting about today's haul as I got a really good deal by using some loyalty vouchers :D

Priceline has a store loyalty program that gives you quarterly vouchers based on how much you spent during the quarters. I normally get between $10-15 which is about 3 or 4% of my total spend each quarter. It's not a lot but the vouchers last for 12 months so I normally save them up and spend it together.

I had 2 vouchers totalling $27 today so my boyfriend took me to Priceline on the condition that I didn't spend more than $27.... well we all know that there was no way I could spend only $27 with all the sale items tempting me!

Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm and
Nivea In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner
Nivea In Shower Body Lotion Skin Conditioner:


I've been dying to get this Nivea skin conditioner as I'm super lazy with moisturising my body even though I know I should. I'm always too hot, too cold, too tired or too lazy and I always feel guilty about it but I think I can commit to moisturising in the shower :)

I had to search the entire store for this as I couldn't find it and then a sales assistant told me that they hadn't received any yet. Luckily, whilst I was lining up to pay, my boyfriend wandered off to smell the body washes and stuff and came across it.

This was $6.39 but normally retails for $7.99

Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm:

I saw this a little while back but I convinced myself that I didn't need it. After all, I have truckloads of lip products and I'd probably never use it more than once or twice. However, every time I'm in Priceline, I'm always tempted by the blush shade which is a pretty neutral pink. Unfortunately, the Priceline that I went to today had sold out of the blush one so I got it in Watermelon instead which is a bright pink. I was really good and put back the coral one that I was also contemplating :)

I got this for $10 but it normally retails for $12.95

Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara,
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara and
Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara
I didn't need a new mascara... but I still came home with 3! I currently have 4 opened tubes of mascara and half a dozen more unopened so I didn't need these 3 but I really couldn't choose between them. I'm currently using the Maybelline Mega Plush mascara and I really like it so I thought I'd get a backup. I've also tried Maybelline's the Falsies in the past but I couldn't remember if I liked it or not so I picked it up anyway. After all, the entire Maybelline range was 50% off!

I also saw the Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara on youtube the other night so I wanted to try it for myself. I was going to wait until it went on sale... and as fate would have it, it went on sale today :P

Maybelline Mega Plush mascara: $9.97 (normally $19.95)
Maybelline The Falsies mascara: $9.62 (normally $19.25)
Covergirl Clump Crusher mascara: $10 (normally $17.95)

My total for all 5 products was $45.98 but I paid $18.74 after using my vouchers. It was a pretty good haul considering that the total value of the products was $78.09. I felt like I was on that extreme couponing reality show :P

What's the best deal you've ever gotten?


21 comments:

  1. I was pretty excited to try that moisturiser too as I never ever do otherwise hah! 50% off mascara is pretty good I might pop in and pick up a few back ups while they're on sale, I'm curious to try the mega plush one x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The mega plush one is really good for my eyelashes :) It curls them for me so I don't have to haha

      Delete
  2. That is an awesome haul and well done with scoring everything so cheap :D Priceline is driving me broke with all their amazing sales argh! Went to the shops today and managed to not go inside the store lol. Must...resist...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! Me too! I love their sales but I'm getting sooo broke from giving into all of them.

      Delete
  3. Wow you saved quite a bit, I should start using my vouchers too :) Forgot where I stashed them though ahaha.

    www.lacy-rose.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you've lost them, jump onto your Priceline account and ask them to mail them to you again :) Even the really really old ones!

      Delete
  4. $27 voucher!? Wow! The most I get is $5 hahaha.
    The sales are amazing, I'm definitely going into Priceline soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually 2 vouchers :P I spend too much money at Priceline :P

      Delete
  5. I thought the vouchers only lasted for one month...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They last for 12 months :) I know there was a printing error earlier in the year though that made the vouchers "expire" in 1 month but they do last 12 months.

      Delete
  6. Great haul Jen :) I love nivea and Rimmel
    X Connor

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh good haul! My priceline voucher was a shameful $39... JUST FOR ONE! Needless to say I'll probably be spending it in this sale ;) haha! Lots of goodies there, you will LOVE the shower moisturiser stuff from Nivea!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woah! You must've spent heaps at Priceline!

      Delete
  8. I am impressed! There is nothing more satisfying than grabbing a heap of sale items and not paying anything for it anyway because of a coupon...yes! :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep definitely :P I love using Priceline vouchers to get stuff!

      Delete
  9. Sweet Mascara's and lip colour is so cute ^^


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe I forgot to use my Priceline voucher today! I just remembered reading your post haha. No you may not need 3 new mascara but they are such a good savings! Your future you needed them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep! I just hope they won't dry out when I get around to using them :P

      Delete
  11. What a great haul! I got 2 of the Covergirl lip balms with my voucher too last week :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. How many mascaras did you get? lol I love Covergirl, I feel like they have the best formula and it's definitely worth the money!

    -Fleur
    pourlefemmes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...